JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The trial for a man accused of trying to sell three of his four daughters to make child pornography is expected to begin.
Washington County, Tennessee prosecutors say Ronnie McCall and his wife, Connie, planned to sell their children to a sex film ring.
Ronnie McCall has pleaded not guilty to the charges.
His wife, Connie, pleaded guilty to one count of selling or buying children in February. Click here to read more.
She will be sentenced in late April.
- New Thousands of school buses in Virginia need safety device
- New Virginia DMV: Bristol one of 21 localities with zero traffic fatalities in '16
- New UPDATE: 8-year-old girl among victims in Manchester terror attack
- Jury selection enters second day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- 6,300-plus stoves recalled following electrocution death