JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The trial for a man accused of trying to sell three of his four daughters to make child pornography is expected to begin.
Washington County, Tennessee prosecutors say Ronnie McCall and his wife, Connie, planned to sell their children to a sex film ring.
Ronnie McCall has pleaded not guilty to the charges.
His wife, Connie, pleaded guilty to one count of selling or buying children in February. Click here to read more.
She will be sentenced in late April.
- New More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- New West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- New Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- New Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death
- New Instagram post leads to sex offender being sent back to prison