JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The trial for a man accused of trying to sell three of his four daughters to make child pornography is expected to begin.
Washington County, Tennessee prosecutors say Ronnie McCall and his wife, Connie, planned to sell their children to a sex film ring.
Ronnie McCall has pleaded not guilty to the charges.
His wife, Connie, pleaded guilty to one count of selling or buying children in February. Click here to read more.
She will be sentenced in late April.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day