WASHINGTON COUNTY, TENN. - With hundreds of trees down across the region, tree services were busy today answering calls and working on clearing the debris.
Richard McInturff owns a professional tree removal business. Our crews caught up with him in the Wiltshire Subdivision in Washington County, Tennessee. "At times you can't get to the job fast enough, you end up losing work because you can't run your estimates and get the work done too." says McInturff. "Its a big dog eat dog business when it hits like this cause everybody is on it."
McInturff said he had four big jobs to complete today.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University