WASHINGTON COUNTY, TENN. - With hundreds of trees down across the region, tree services were busy today answering calls and working on clearing the debris.
Richard McInturff owns a professional tree removal business. Our crews caught up with him in the Wiltshire Subdivision in Washington County, Tennessee. "At times you can't get to the job fast enough, you end up losing work because you can't run your estimates and get the work done too." says McInturff. "Its a big dog eat dog business when it hits like this cause everybody is on it."
McInturff said he had four big jobs to complete today.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment