WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A traffic stop in Washington County, Tenn. leads to several prescription drug discoveries.
31-year-old Renee Luttrell of Afton, Tenn. was stopped for a minor traffic violation, but that was just the beginning.
According to Sheriff Ed Graybeal, Luttrell revealed she had pills.
After she was arrested, Graybeal says Luttrell pulled a bag of marijuana from her pants. Once inside the detention center Graybeal says officers discovered Luttrell had attempted to hide a bottle of 63-pills by inserting them into a body orifice.
Graybeal says Luttrell handed over the bottle of pills containing Clonazepam, Alprazolam and Diazepam.
Luttrell is charged with drug possession.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day