WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A Christmas day traffic stop leads to a drug arrest in Washington County, Tennessee.
21-year-old Lance D. Howell is charged with Drug Possession and Possession of a Prohibited Weapon.
According to Sheriff Ed Graybeal, Howell was arrested following a traffic stop after a K-9 noticed the smell of drugs. Graybeal says a hidden compartment was discovered that had a quarter pound of marijuana inside.
Nearly $800 in cash was also seized.
Howell was booked into the Washington County Detention Center.
- 'Genius Hour' inspiring unique products from Bristol middle schoolers
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- Dirty dancing: Caretaker charged for naughty dance in front of dementia patient