JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - As part of National Crime Victims' Rights Week, the Washington County Sheriff's Office and the District Attorney's office are hosting the second annual Justice In Motion 5k.
The run/walk will be held Saturday, April 27th at 8:30am. at the George Jaynes Justice Center in Jonesborough. The event is being held to raise support and awareness for victims' rights.
All race proceeds will benefit Safe Passage, a domestic violence shelter in Johnson City.
For more information on the event, call Kristi Kelly at 423-753-5020. You can also visit www.justiceinmotion5k.com.
- Updated Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Updated Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood
- Johnson City BOE discusses Washington County tax money plan
- Congress moves to expedite veteran disability benefit appeals