Washington County, Tenn. - Three people have been arrested on meth charges in Washington County, Tennessee.
Monroe Lowe is charged with manufacturing meth and possession of meth for resale. Carla Low is charged with possession of meth for resale. We're told an investigation led officers to Montgomery Street. Officers say that's where they witnessed Monroe Lowe putting items used to make meth in a trash can. Investigators say that led them to search Lowe's car and they say they found drugs and drug paraphernalia. Officers tell News 5 that arrest led them to West Market Street where they arrested Thomas Bugg. They tell us he had ingredients to make meth and had 23 individually packed baggies of meth.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane