Washington County, Tenn. - Three people have been arrested on meth charges in Washington County, Tennessee.
Monroe Lowe is charged with manufacturing meth and possession of meth for resale. Carla Low is charged with possession of meth for resale. We're told an investigation led officers to Montgomery Street. Officers say that's where they witnessed Monroe Lowe putting items used to make meth in a trash can. Investigators say that led them to search Lowe's car and they say they found drugs and drug paraphernalia. Officers tell News 5 that arrest led them to West Market Street where they arrested Thomas Bugg. They tell us he had ingredients to make meth and had 23 individually packed baggies of meth.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator