WAS - A two-year investigation led to 64 felony indictments against 10 people.
According to Washington County, Virginia sheriff Fred Newman, the investigation is a continuation of the Operation Salt Vegas, which began in April 2014.
Sheriff Fred Newman says the investigation ongoing and he is expecting to make more arrests.
Mugshots for those arrested are below:
- Local overcrowded animal shelter fighting to avoid euthanasia
- More law enforcement agencies in our region looking to carry a lifesaving drug
- Norton clinic improving health for black lung patients
- Lowe's Heroes Project making improvements to Cherokee Elementary School
- Healthcare insurance rates to spike in 2017