TELFORD, Tenn. - The Tennessee Department of Environment and Conversation will hold a public meeting in Telford on Tuesday to talk about watershed practices on the Nolichucky River.
The meeting will be at Grandview Elementary School from 5:30 to 8:30 Tuesday night.
We're told the meeting will highlight current and past practices to protect the watershed as well as offer displays and hands-on exhibits.
- New Thousands of school buses in Virginia need safety device
- New Virginia DMV: Bristol one of 21 localities with zero traffic fatalities in '16
- New UPDATE: 8-year-old girl among victims in Manchester terror attack
- Jury selection enters second day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- 6,300-plus stoves recalled following electrocution death