A suspicious death investigation is underway in Bristol, Virginia, according to Washington County Sheriff Fred Newman.
Investigators have made entry into an apartment at a complex located in the 4200 block of Reedy Creek Road. Newman said the victim appears to be a middle-aged white male. Police were called to the scene just after 10:30 a.m. Thursday morning.
News 5 will have more information on this story as it becomes available.
- Coroner: Accused Ky. lawmaker's death apparently suicide
- Another N. Carolina church offers sanctuary from deportation
- Update: Residents evacuated after forest fire in Morristown
- Local vigil to be held for 5th year anniversary of Sandy Hook
- Rep. Diane Black speaks out about being sexually harassed while serving in the state legislature