JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - The streets of downtown Jonesborough were packed Saturday for day two of the 43rd annual Jonesborough Days.
We stopped by the festival and caught some of the parade as it made its way down Main Street.
We spoke with Alicia Phelps, the Food Contest Coordinator for the festival. "[The festival] gets a lot of people coming in for these unique craft vendors that we have," she told us. "They come from all over the southeast."
Phelps says the unique homemade goods keep patrons coming back.
The festival continued Saturday night with a fireworks display and free showing of "Goodbye Miss Fourth Of July", which was filmed in downtown Jonesborough.
The festival continued on Sunday. Click here for a full look of the day's events in PDF format.
- New Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace
- FTC warns there would be 'significant risk' if MSHA, Wellmont merger is approved
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Boone Lake dam repairs will mean water level changes
- TVA investigates aquatic life near Boone Lake dam