The two suspects in a Tennessee Highway Patrol shootout are expected in court Monday.
Derrick Kitzmiller and Jennifer Russell are scheduled to be in court in Washington County, Tennessee to see if they will get an attorney or have one appointed to them.
Kitzmiller is charged with attempted first degree murder, evading arrest and other charges.
Russell, who police say was the passenger in the car, is charged with running from police, among other charges.
The charges stem from a high-speed chase and shoot out with Tennessee Highway Patrol troopers in Washington County, Tennessee back in January.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University
- Kingsport man trying to make Halloween attractions accessible to all