The two suspects in a Tennessee Highway Patrol shootout are expected in court Monday.
Derrick Kitzmiller and Jennifer Russell are scheduled to be in court in Washington County, Tennessee to see if they will get an attorney or have one appointed to them.
Kitzmiller is charged with attempted first degree murder, evading arrest and other charges.
Russell, who police say was the passenger in the car, is charged with running from police, among other charges.
The charges stem from a high-speed chase and shoot out with Tennessee Highway Patrol troopers in Washington County, Tennessee back in January.
- Updated Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane