U.S. Marshals have arrested a Florida man who is charged in Washington County, Virginia with a number of felony sex crimes against a child.
Sheriff Fred Newman said the case against David Daniel, 67, of Melbourne dates back to 2012. He is charged with two counts of forcible sodomy of a child, two counts of aggravated sexual battery and two counts of taking indecent liberties with a child.
Daniel lived in Carter County, TN at the time of the crimes. He is currently being held in Brevard County, Florida awaiting extradition back to Virginia for an arraignment hearing.
- It's coach #3 for David Crockett as Musket Bowl approaches
- Johnson City girl's message in a bottle makes landfall in Florida
- Toddler killed, mother injured in Greene Co. SUV crash
- Carter county proposal: regulating appearance of public and private property
- NC teen football player in medically induced coma after injury