WASHINGTON COUNTY, vA. - The sentencing date for the man who pled guilty to sexual assault of a child is being pushed back.
Hursel Harold Elkins, Jr. pleaded guilty to multiple charges, including rape, in February 2014.
The sheriff says the offenses took place against one victim, between 2009 and 2012.
His new sentencing date is April 21.
- New Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace
- FTC warns there would be 'significant risk' if MSHA, Wellmont merger is approved
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Boone Lake dam repairs will mean water level changes
- TVA investigates aquatic life near Boone Lake dam