WASHINGTON COUNTY, vA. - The sentencing date for the man who pled guilty to sexual assault of a child is being pushed back.
Hursel Harold Elkins, Jr. pleaded guilty to multiple charges, including rape, in February 2014.
The sheriff says the offenses took place against one victim, between 2009 and 2012.
His new sentencing date is April 21.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport