WASHINGTON COUNTY, vA. - The sentencing date for the man who pled guilty to sexual assault of a child is being pushed back.
Hursel Harold Elkins, Jr. pleaded guilty to multiple charges, including rape, in February 2014.
The sheriff says the offenses took place against one victim, between 2009 and 2012.
His new sentencing date is April 21.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide