WASHINGTON CO., Tenn. - Tennessee Senator Lamar Alexander will be visiting our region Monday as he checks in on flood recovery efforts.
Alexander plans to stop by Dry Creek to make sure residents there are getting what they need. That region suffered major damages after flooding in August.
We're told much of the recovery effort has come from private funding.
Senator Alexander is expected to arrive Monday afternoon.
- New Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- Updated School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing