WASHINGTON CO., Tenn. - Tennessee Senator Lamar Alexander will be visiting our region Monday as he checks in on flood recovery efforts.
Alexander plans to stop by Dry Creek to make sure residents there are getting what they need. That region suffered major damages after flooding in August.
We're told much of the recovery effort has come from private funding.
Senator Alexander is expected to arrive Monday afternoon.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane