There are new developments in a bus crash that injured several David Crockett High School students. Click here for previous coverage on the bus crash.
A motions hearing was held Wednesday in a Washington County, Tennessee courtroom. Attorney Eddie Lauderback has been appointed to decide how present and future claims will be administered regarding the September 20 bus crash.
The driver of the bus, Brenda Gray, is facing criminal charges for the accident. Click here for previous coverage on the bus crash.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next