There are new developments in a bus crash that injured several David Crockett High School students. Click here for previous coverage on the bus crash.
A motions hearing was held Wednesday in a Washington County, Tennessee courtroom. Attorney Eddie Lauderback has been appointed to decide how present and future claims will be administered regarding the September 20 bus crash.
The driver of the bus, Brenda Gray, is facing criminal charges for the accident. Click here for previous coverage on the bus crash.
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program