WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - A very close Washington County, Virginia School Board race is officially over.
Danny Ruble was declared the winner in the race for the District B seat.
The last count showed Ruble won the seat by three votes. He says they're waiting on two provisional ballots to be counted so it could make that margin as low as one or as many as five.
Ruble defeated incumbent J. Sanders Henderson.
- Updated Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project