WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - A very close Washington County, Virginia School Board race is officially over.
Danny Ruble was declared the winner in the race for the District B seat.
The last count showed Ruble won the seat by three votes. He says they're waiting on two provisional ballots to be counted so it could make that margin as low as one or as many as five.
Ruble defeated incumbent J. Sanders Henderson.
- Updated Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated Woman pleads guilty in Tenn. drag racing case
- New Man arrested for trying pay with $1 bill altered to look like a $20
- Updated Wife who says lottery is waste of money wins $1 million
- Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace