WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A great line-up and great weather brought a record-breaking number of people to the Appalachian Fair in Gray, Tennessee last week.
Organizers tell us more than 235,000 people attended the fair this year.
They say a stellar line up of concerts, including country music sensation Florida Georgia Line - plus other family friendly activities - was a big reason for this year's record-attendance.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend