WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A great line-up and great weather brought a record-breaking number of people to the Appalachian Fair in Gray, Tennessee last week.
Organizers tell us more than 235,000 people attended the fair this year.
They say a stellar line up of concerts, including country music sensation Florida Georgia Line - plus other family friendly activities - was a big reason for this year's record-attendance.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport