WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A great line-up and great weather brought a record-breaking number of people to the Appalachian Fair in Gray, Tennessee last week.
Organizers tell us more than 235,000 people attended the fair this year.
They say a stellar line up of concerts, including country music sensation Florida Georgia Line - plus other family friendly activities - was a big reason for this year's record-attendance.
- New Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College
- New Volunteers needed to build home for family in Unicoi County
- Greene County Workhouse women's choir lifting spirits
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- YWCA helping girls get ready for prom