WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A fight over the weekend left one man hurt and another facing attempted murder charges in Washington County, Tennessee.
Skipper Arnett faces multiple charges including attempted second degree murder.
Sheriff Ed Graybeal tells us officers responded to an early morning call Sunday at 259 Furnace Road.
Officers say they found Jonathan Goodwin unconscious and bleeding from a knife wound.
Officers say Arnett stabbed Goodwin after a fight.
Arnett is in the Washington County Detention Center.
- Updated Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Updated Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy