WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A local pharmacist accused of trying to kill his wife made an appearance in court Wednesday.
Lee Scott Renfro appeared in Washington County, Tennessee Sessions Court. News 5 has learned Renfro's bond was reduced to $70,000. The judge allowed $60,000 to be covered by property and the remaining $10,000 paid by a bondsman.
Renfro was charged with attempted first degree murder February 13th. Police say he attempted to kill his wife, Martha Renfro, by injecting her with a diabetic medication that she was not prescribed. Police said she had to be hospitalized on three different occasions because of those injections.
Lee Scott Renfro is scheduled to return to court March 11-th.
- Historic U.S. Army recruitment effort increase underway
- More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death