WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A local pharmacist accused of trying to kill his wife made an appearance in court Wednesday.
Lee Scott Renfro appeared in Washington County, Tennessee Sessions Court. News 5 has learned Renfro's bond was reduced to $70,000. The judge allowed $60,000 to be covered by property and the remaining $10,000 paid by a bondsman.
Renfro was charged with attempted first degree murder February 13th. Police say he attempted to kill his wife, Martha Renfro, by injecting her with a diabetic medication that she was not prescribed. Police said she had to be hospitalized on three different occasions because of those injections.
Lee Scott Renfro is scheduled to return to court March 11-th.
- New Thousands of school buses in Virginia need safety device
- New Virginia DMV: Bristol one of 21 localities with zero traffic fatalities in '16
- New UPDATE: 8-year-old girl among victims in Manchester terror attack
- Jury selection enters second day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- 6,300-plus stoves recalled following electrocution death