A driver that police said was passed out drunk behind the wheel is facing additional drug and gun charges following an investigation in Damascus.
Adam Lee Henderson, 37, is charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession of meth with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana, public intoxication and two other charges, according to a report from Washington County VA Sheriff Fred Newman.
A deputy found Henderson in a vehicle located on Osceola Road and found the drugs and weapons, including two pistols and one rifle, during a search, the report said.
Henderson is being held in the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Abingdon without bond.
- Sullivan County breaks ground on new middle school; changes coming for Kingsport schools
- Updated UPDATE: Former ETSU men's tennis coach indicted for forgery, theft
- Preliminary hearing held for man accused of beating Carter County woman to death
- Bristol city leaders confirm Hobby Lobby to come to The Falls
- Sullivan South teacher charged with unlawful photographing