JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - We're continuing to monitor the condition of the students hurt in Thursday's bus crash.
At last check, four students are still recovering at the Niswonger Children's Hospital. Officials tell say that's down from 10 Friday morning.
We're told all of the students are out of ICU and in standard rooms.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson