JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - We're continuing to monitor the condition of the students hurt in Thursday's bus crash.
At last check, four students are still recovering at the Niswonger Children's Hospital. Officials tell say that's down from 10 Friday morning.
We're told all of the students are out of ICU and in standard rooms.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway