WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - Friday the Washington County Board of Supervisors and Industrial Development Authority made a dedication -- they dedicated Oak Park Center for Business and Industry, phases three and four.
They also acknowledged over $11 million in grant funds, which was provided by the Virginia Tobacco Commission.
These funds are being used to create over 327 additional acres of industrial land, grade 150 acres of shovel-ready pads, construct a new access road off of US Route 11, and add 500,000 gallons per day of reserved sewer capacity.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane