WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - Friday the Washington County Board of Supervisors and Industrial Development Authority made a dedication -- they dedicated Oak Park Center for Business and Industry, phases three and four.
They also acknowledged over $11 million in grant funds, which was provided by the Virginia Tobacco Commission.
These funds are being used to create over 327 additional acres of industrial land, grade 150 acres of shovel-ready pads, construct a new access road off of US Route 11, and add 500,000 gallons per day of reserved sewer capacity.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University