WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - Washington County, Tennessee schools are getting some new school buses.
Apparently there was no debate at the commission meeting Monday night. Commissioners passed a resolution authorizing nearly $2 million in bonds to pay to replace worn-out school buses over the next three years.
It is not clear yet, whether they'll buy school buses with seat belts.
On September 20, a Washington County, Tennessee bus crashed, carrying 42 students from David Crockett High School. 26 students were injured, as well as the bus driver.
All of those students have now been released from the hospital.
- Kingsport police investigating suspicious death on Bruce Street
- Bristol woman staying positive throughout MS diagnosis
- Greeneville Couple Accused of Trying to Sell A Child on Craigslist
- Indivisible Greene County rally brings out protestors rallying for unity
- Kingsport hosts annual Carousel Fine Craft Show