GRAY, Tenn. - Organizers have announced the musical acts for the 2014 Appalachian Fair in Gray, Tennessee.
Performers will include Tyler Farr, Thomas Rhett, the group Parmalee, Craig Morgan, Chase Rice, along with the band King and Country, and Christian singer Francesca Battistelli.
Last year, the fair saw a record number of people. In all, more than 235,000 people entered the fairgrounds.
The Appalachian Fair runs from August 18 - 23.
For more information on the fair, click here to visit their website.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend