JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - A Jonesborough mother is facing charges today, after police say she drove under the influence with her two-children in the vehicle.
Johnson City Police tell News 5 they stopped 31-year-old Ashley Hatley on West Market Street at Indian Ridge Road back on March 18th. During the traffic stop, police say Hatley was intoxicated and had two-children riding in the back seat.
Hatley is charged with D.U.I, two counts of reckless driving, and driving on a suspended license.
- Updated Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated Woman pleads guilty in Tenn. drag racing case
- New Man arrested for trying pay with $1 bill altered to look like a $20
- Updated Wife who says lottery is waste of money wins $1 million
- Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace