JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - A Jonesborough mother is facing charges today, after police say she drove under the influence with her two-children in the vehicle.
Johnson City Police tell News 5 they stopped 31-year-old Ashley Hatley on West Market Street at Indian Ridge Road back on March 18th. During the traffic stop, police say Hatley was intoxicated and had two-children riding in the back seat.
Hatley is charged with D.U.I, two counts of reckless driving, and driving on a suspended license.
- Updated VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program