WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A Washington County, Tennessee couple jailed on burglary and theft charges from Johnson City earlier this week has picked up more charges this time in Washington County.
Sheriff's department investigators say Derrick Lee Conway and Madison Baylor Clark were charged with seven counts of aggravated burglary, plus charges of felony vandalism and theft.
Officers say the two were going to new home construction sites and taking tools and construction supplies.
They're accused of then selling those items at local flea markets or return them to retail stores for gift cards.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day