Washington County, VA - Two people were arrested in Washington County, Virginia after deputies found an active one-pot meth lab in a motel room in Bristol, Virginia.
Washington County Virginia Sheriff Fred Newman tells News 5 deputies executed a search warrant a little past midnight early Saturday morning to a motel room at the Deluxe Inn on Lee Highway.
We're told that's where officers found Randall Mercer, and his daughter, Candida Maldonado with two one-pot meth labs and a small amount of methamphetamine.
Officers say both were living in the motel room.
Both are being charged with two counts of manufacturing methamphetamine, one count of possession of methamphetamine, one count to manufacture methamphetamine, and one count of possession of methamphetamine precursors
We're told Mercer is being held without bond, while Maldonado is being held on a $3,000 secured bond at the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Abingdon.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Updated Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Updated New release dates for "Toy Story 4" and "Incredibles 2"
- Texas teen gets life for death of man who wouldn't buy beer