WASHINGTON COUNTY, VA. - A Bristol, Virginia man is under arrest after authorities say they found a meth lab in a storage unit.
43-year-old Travis Turner is facing meth charges. According to Washington County Sheriff Fred Newman, deputies received at tip about a possible meth lab at a storage unit located along Lee Highway near Bristol.
Deputies responded to the facility and upon arrival noticed a strong chemical odor.
Turner was arrested after investigators found ingredients they say were used to make meth inside the unit.
- Updated Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Updated Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood
- Johnson City BOE discusses Washington County tax money plan
- Congress moves to expedite veteran disability benefit appeals