WASHINGTON COUNTY, VA. - A Bristol, Virginia man is under arrest after authorities say they found a meth lab in a storage unit.
43-year-old Travis Turner is facing meth charges. According to Washington County Sheriff Fred Newman, deputies received at tip about a possible meth lab at a storage unit located along Lee Highway near Bristol.
Deputies responded to the facility and upon arrival noticed a strong chemical odor.
Turner was arrested after investigators found ingredients they say were used to make meth inside the unit.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next