WASHINGTON COUNTY, VA. - A Bristol, Virginia man is under arrest after authorities say they found a meth lab in a storage unit.
43-year-old Travis Turner is facing meth charges. According to Washington County Sheriff Fred Newman, deputies received at tip about a possible meth lab at a storage unit located along Lee Highway near Bristol.
Deputies responded to the facility and upon arrival noticed a strong chemical odor.
Turner was arrested after investigators found ingredients they say were used to make meth inside the unit.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event