WASHINGTON COUNTY, VA - The person who pleaded guilty to shooting a man in Washington County, Virginia will spend 90 days in jail.
In April, Timothy Mitchler pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the 2013 death of his brother-in-law, Andreas Antonio Droguett.
The investigators say Mitchler and Droguett got into a fight and Mitchler pulled a gun and shot him.
Today, he was sentenced to 10 years, but the judge suspended all but 90 days.
- New Video game player dies during non-stop marathon session
- New Correctional workers paint grim picture of Delaware prisons
- Updated 4 charged in death of 9-year-old boy with cerebral palsy
- Carter County robbery suspect captured
- Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College