WASHINGTON COUNTY, VA - The person who pleaded guilty to shooting a man in Washington County, Virginia will spend 90 days in jail.
In April, Timothy Mitchler pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the 2013 death of his brother-in-law, Andreas Antonio Droguett.
The investigators say Mitchler and Droguett got into a fight and Mitchler pulled a gun and shot him.
Today, he was sentenced to 10 years, but the judge suspended all but 90 days.
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- Updated Youth leaders in Bristol learn about tolerance
- Updated Grand jury set to hear case of man accused of sexual assault