The trial for a Johnson City man charged with killing his wife over seven years ago is scheduled to begin today in Jonesborough.
Dale Larkin is charged with first degree murder in the death of his wife Terri in their home in November of 2003.
Police arrested Larkin in July of 2009 after his wife's body was exhumed for a second autopsy.
Terri Larkin was found dead in the bathtub at their home.
The first autopsy did not determine a cause of death.
The second time doctors said her body had more extensive injuries.
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides