The trial for a Johnson City man charged with killing his wife over seven years ago is scheduled to begin today in Jonesborough.
Dale Larkin is charged with first degree murder in the death of his wife Terri in their home in November of 2003.
Police arrested Larkin in July of 2009 after his wife's body was exhumed for a second autopsy.
Terri Larkin was found dead in the bathtub at their home.
The first autopsy did not determine a cause of death.
The second time doctors said her body had more extensive injuries.
- Updated VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program