The trial for a Johnson City man charged with killing his wife over seven years ago is scheduled to begin today in Jonesborough.
Dale Larkin is charged with first degree murder in the death of his wife Terri in their home in November of 2003.
Police arrested Larkin in July of 2009 after his wife's body was exhumed for a second autopsy.
Terri Larkin was found dead in the bathtub at their home.
The first autopsy did not determine a cause of death.
The second time doctors said her body had more extensive injuries.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake