WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. -
The Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff's Office continues to look into a home invasion and stabbing in the Gray community.
Sheriff Ed Graybeal said deputies responded to an apartment on Bob Fitz Road and found a man stabbed in his lower back area Wednesday night around 8:15. Graybeal told News 5 the victim got into a fight with the intruder that continued into the parking lot.
The victim went to Johnson City Medical Center for treatment. Deputies are talking with a suspect and plan to file charges.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the Washington County Sheriff's Office at (423) 788-1414.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial