WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. -
The Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff's Office continues to look into a home invasion and stabbing in the Gray community.
Sheriff Ed Graybeal said deputies responded to an apartment on Bob Fitz Road and found a man stabbed in his lower back area Wednesday night around 8:15. Graybeal told News 5 the victim got into a fight with the intruder that continued into the parking lot.
The victim went to Johnson City Medical Center for treatment. Deputies are talking with a suspect and plan to file charges.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the Washington County Sheriff's Office at (423) 788-1414.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City