LIMESTONE, Tenn. - A Limestone, Tennessee man was sentenced to nearly 20 years in prison for his involvements in a meth trafficking ring.
Arnoldo Guevara Cazarez pleaded guilty to conspiring to distribute and possess, with the intent to distribute 500 grams or more of meth.
Authorities believe that Cazarez, his brother and his nephew conspired to bring four pounds of high quality Mexican meth from Oklahoma City to sell in east Tennessee.
Officers found all four pounds in his home.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport