GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A Gray, Tennessee man learns his sentence for his role in a meth-making conspiracy. 46-Year-old Vernon Luke Bowser learned his sentence of 20 years in U.S. District Court in Greeneville Wednesday. Bowser was one of 20 indicted in January of 20-12 for conspiring to make meth.
Officers say they found meth labs or equipment and residue in seven homes in Gray, Jonesborough and Watauga.
19 of the 20 people involved have been sentenced so far.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend