GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A Gray, Tennessee man learns his sentence for his role in a meth-making conspiracy. 46-Year-old Vernon Luke Bowser learned his sentence of 20 years in U.S. District Court in Greeneville Wednesday. Bowser was one of 20 indicted in January of 20-12 for conspiring to make meth.
Officers say they found meth labs or equipment and residue in seven homes in Gray, Jonesborough and Watauga.
19 of the 20 people involved have been sentenced so far.
- New UPDATE: Keene sentenced to 60 years
- Convicted cop killer lingering on death row, costly to taxpayers
- Bristol, Va., woman charged with malicious wounding
- Man convicted of vehicular homicide by intoxication denied new trial
- Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal