GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A Gray, Tennessee man learns his sentence for his role in a meth-making conspiracy. 46-Year-old Vernon Luke Bowser learned his sentence of 20 years in U.S. District Court in Greeneville Wednesday. Bowser was one of 20 indicted in January of 20-12 for conspiring to make meth.
Officers say they found meth labs or equipment and residue in seven homes in Gray, Jonesborough and Watauga.
19 of the 20 people involved have been sentenced so far.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial