WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - A Washington County, Virginia man has pleaded guilty to a rape charge.
Hursel Harold Elkins, Jr. was charged with rape, animate object sexual penetration, and taking indecent liberties with a child more than a year ago.
Tuesday, he pleaded guilty to each of those charges. The sheriff says the offenses took place against one victim between 2009 and 2012.
His sentencing is set for April 11.
- New Two with ties to Pulse nightclub shooting guests at State of the Union
- New UPDATE: Tennessee hiring Kansas State's Currie as Athletic Director
- New Report: Colon cancer rates rising in younger generations
- New Senate passes bill limiting Tennessee campaign investments
- New Coal miner dies at prep plant owned by WVa Governor