WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - A Washington County, Virginia man has pleaded guilty to a rape charge.
Hursel Harold Elkins, Jr. was charged with rape, animate object sexual penetration, and taking indecent liberties with a child more than a year ago.
Tuesday, he pleaded guilty to each of those charges. The sheriff says the offenses took place against one victim between 2009 and 2012.
His sentencing is set for April 11.
- Updated Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Updated Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Updated Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy