WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - A Washington County, Virginia man has pleaded guilty to a rape charge.
Hursel Harold Elkins, Jr. was charged with rape, animate object sexual penetration, and taking indecent liberties with a child more than a year ago.
Tuesday, he pleaded guilty to each of those charges. The sheriff says the offenses took place against one victim between 2009 and 2012.
His sentencing is set for April 11.
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire