GLADE SPRING, Va. - We have new facts about a shooting that happened in Glade Spring Thursday.
The Washington County, Virginia Sheriff's Office says the victim was 60-year-old Robert Lee Bingham. He was found lying in the front yard of the house.
Glade Spring Police Chief Ricky Stumbo says the initial call came in as a report of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, but now investigators are not sure who pulled the trigger.
They are waiting on an autopsy.
We'll bring you more information as it's available.
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program