GLADE SPRING, Va. - We have new facts about a shooting that happened in Glade Spring Thursday.
The Washington County, Virginia Sheriff's Office says the victim was 60-year-old Robert Lee Bingham. He was found lying in the front yard of the house.
Glade Spring Police Chief Ricky Stumbo says the initial call came in as a report of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, but now investigators are not sure who pulled the trigger.
They are waiting on an autopsy.
We'll bring you more information as it's available.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon