WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - An early morning burglary leaves a man facing charges Sunday.
The Washington County Tennessee Sheriff's office says they believe 19-year-old Jeremy Carroen broke into a home on Kyker Road around 5:30 Sunday morning.
Officers tell us the home owners woke up and saw a man in dark hoodie in their home, then he took off. We are told officers found a billfold containing an I.D. and a jacket at the home. Based off the evidence at the scene and after a photo line up, Carroen was identified as the suspect.
He is charged with aggravated burglary, but was originally arrested for failure to appear. He is expect in court on Monday.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon