WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A man faces charges after police say hundreds of pills fell out of his pants during a traffic stop.
Washington County Sheriff Ed Graybeal says deputies first stopped the suspect on Highway 11-E for possibly driving under the influence.
Deputies say a bottle containing 465 Xanax pills fell out of Lincoln Young's pants leg. As he was being arrested, officers say they also found a small bag of marijuana, along with a syringe in his sock.
24-year-old Lincoln Young faces several drug charges, along with driving under the influence.
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire