WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - The verdict is in for a man accused of murder in Washington County, Virginia.
David Widener was found guilty of voluntary manslaughter.
He was accused of killing 47-year-old Chester William Brown last summer.
Brown died of stab wounds.
It happened at the Settlers Point Apartments in Damascus.
Police say the killing stemmed from an ongoing feud between the two men.
Widener will be sentenced in July.
- Sheriff: Social media rumors concerning Northwood High School being investigated
- Gone without a trace, Honaker man missing for a week
- Bogus Bills Bust: Washington County TN nab another counterfeit cash criminal
- Local healthcare leaders, educators discuss upcoming changes to Affordable Care Act
- For Weston: 'Feed the Fire' honors Kingsport boy's dream