WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - The verdict is in for a man accused of murder in Washington County, Virginia.
David Widener was found guilty of voluntary manslaughter.
He was accused of killing 47-year-old Chester William Brown last summer.
Brown died of stab wounds.
It happened at the Settlers Point Apartments in Damascus.
Police say the killing stemmed from an ongoing feud between the two men.
Widener will be sentenced in July.
- Updated Bristol, Virginia scraps waterfall plan at the Falls
- New Kingsport hosts national gymnastics championship
- Updated Man and woman charged with attempted murder, kidnapping now on most wanted list
- Tennessee governor taking business recruiting trip to Europe
- Senate OKs bill to expand N. Carolina's 'revenge porn' law