JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Missing money from a local business leads to embezzlement charges against a Johnson City man.
William Henry, 22 of Johnson City, is charged with theft/embezzlement over $1,000.
Police said the arrest stems from an investigation into cash payments that went missing from NAPA Auto Parts dating back to October 2012.
According to the press release, Henry was employed by NAPA at the time. The investigation revealed that $2,000 meant for the business was kept by Henry.
He was later terminated for unrelated circumstances.
Henry is scheduled for arraignment in Washington County General Session Court on Monday, February 25.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day