WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - Johnson City police arrested a man Friday morning they say didn't finish a concrete job he was paid for.
Charles Michael Bales of Limestone is charged with contractor fraud.
Police say a city resident paid Bales $900 to install a concrete pad on his property. They say Bales began the project on April 9 and never finished it.
The victim asked for his money back and police say Bales never responded.
He's scheduled to appear in court on Monday for an arraignment.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next