Washington County, Tenn. - A Gray, Tennessee man is facing drug charges after police say he ran from a traffic stop.
Johnson City Police say they tried to pull over 36-year-old Jeremy Moden for speeding on West Main Street Friday night, but officers say Moden sped off.
When police caught Moden they say they found a small amount of a white powdery substance.
Moden is charged with reckless endangerment, felony evading arrest, simple possession and driving on a suspended license.
He was taken to the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport