JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police say a Telford man will be in court Monday morning on charges of reckless endangerment and evading arrest.
According to police, Nathan Smith was arrested Sunday after an attempted traffic stop at Smith Street and the Woodlyn stop sign.
They say he left from that stop.
Smith is additionally charged with running a stop sign, not having a driver's license and violation of the financial responsibility law.
- New McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- New UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program
- Report: Synthetic drug dealer from Pound gets 3.5 years in jail