JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police say a Telford man will be in court Monday morning on charges of reckless endangerment and evading arrest.
According to police, Nathan Smith was arrested Sunday after an attempted traffic stop at Smith Street and the Woodlyn stop sign.
They say he left from that stop.
Smith is additionally charged with running a stop sign, not having a driver's license and violation of the financial responsibility law.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- Updated Police: Pipe bomb found near Tweetsie Trial in Elizabethon
- Updated Local food bank receives $50,000 grant to help distribute produce
- Updated Jonesborough Police Chief placed on administrative leave