Fall Branch, Tenn. - Law enforcement across the region gathered in Fall Branch, Tenn., to kickoff a new initiative to keep drivers safe this summer.
The initiative is called 100 Days of Summer Heat. The goal is to make drivers aware of the dangers and to emphasize safe driving habits throughout the summer months. It is the 11th year for the event.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment