Fall Branch, Tenn. - Law enforcement across the region gathered in Fall Branch, Tenn., to kickoff a new initiative to keep drivers safe this summer.
The initiative is called 100 Days of Summer Heat. The goal is to make drivers aware of the dangers and to emphasize safe driving habits throughout the summer months. It is the 11th year for the event.
- Updated Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane