Fall Branch, Tenn. - Law enforcement across the region gathered in Fall Branch, Tenn., to kickoff a new initiative to keep drivers safe this summer.
The initiative is called 100 Days of Summer Heat. The goal is to make drivers aware of the dangers and to emphasize safe driving habits throughout the summer months. It is the 11th year for the event.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University
- Kingsport man trying to make Halloween attractions accessible to all