The verdict is in and jury found Dale Larkin guilty of murdering his wife.
He was sentenced to life with parole, but must serve at least 50 years.
They returned that verdict shortly after 10:00 this morning. He was also found guilty on one of two insurance fraud charges. The judge dropped one after the jury asked to see a claim that wasn't submitted into evidence before returning the verdict this morning.
Terri Larkin was found dead in 2003, a case that was first ruled an accident.
The family asked authorities to reopen it two years ago, which led to the charges.
Larkin will be sentenced February 28th.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City