WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - Deputies are investigating another major bust of the synthetic drug 'gravel' in our area.
Washington County, Tennessee deputies arrested a woman after they reported finding cash, drug paraphernalia and large amounts of gravel at a home she was staying in.
Deputies caught Amber Sue Ann McCurry at a home on Treadway Trail Road after someone called the sheriff's office to report a person being held against their will inside the house.
When they got there, deputies tell us they found $18,000 worth of gravel.
Investigators believe this case is connected to the gravel bust in Sullivan County we first told you about Tuesday. "It will be a continuing operation like all drug busts are -- just putting the puzzle together, one day at a time," says Ed Graybeal, the Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff.
The sheriff's office has called in the Drug Enforcement Agency for assistance in the investigation.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane