WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A Washington County, Tennessee man has been found guilty of first degree murder and possession of a deadly weapon.
The county clerks office tells us James Henry Allen was convicted in the May 2010 shooting death of Richard Carter.
Police say Allen confessed to killing 45-year-old Carter at his ex-wife's home in Fall Branch.
The jury gave him a life sentence with the possibility of parole.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University
- Kingsport man trying to make Halloween attractions accessible to all