WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A Washington County, Tennessee man has been found guilty of first degree murder and possession of a deadly weapon.
The county clerks office tells us James Henry Allen was convicted in the May 2010 shooting death of Richard Carter.
Police say Allen confessed to killing 45-year-old Carter at his ex-wife's home in Fall Branch.
The jury gave him a life sentence with the possibility of parole.
- New Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- Dirty dancing: Caretaker charged for naughty dance in front of dementia patient
- Haslam: First vote on gas tax won't signal final version
- Jimmy Fallon donates thousands to his high school