WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A Washington County, Tennessee man has been found guilty of first degree murder and possession of a deadly weapon.
The county clerks office tells us James Henry Allen was convicted in the May 2010 shooting death of Richard Carter.
Police say Allen confessed to killing 45-year-old Carter at his ex-wife's home in Fall Branch.
The jury gave him a life sentence with the possibility of parole.
- Updated Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane