JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - The 41st annual National Storytelling Festival kicks off Friday night in Jonesborough.
An estimated 100,000 to 12,000 thousand visitors are expected to be at this year's event.
The festival celebrates diverse cultural heritage and exhibits, including more than just stories.
The National Storytelling Festival officially starts Friday night at 7:30 p.m. We're told tickets to the opening act are still available.
For more information and a full lineup of events, visit storytellingcenter.net/festival.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Updated UPDATE: Former Bristol doctor receives probation on tax charges
- New Griffith, Kitts set for showdown in Virginia 9th District debate
- Arby's to sell venison sandwiches in 6 deer-hunting states