JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - The 41st annual National Storytelling Festival kicks off Friday night in Jonesborough.
An estimated 100,000 to 12,000 thousand visitors are expected to be at this year's event.
The festival celebrates diverse cultural heritage and exhibits, including more than just stories.
The National Storytelling Festival officially starts Friday night at 7:30 p.m. We're told tickets to the opening act are still available.
For more information and a full lineup of events, visit storytellingcenter.net/festival.
- New Serial burglar guilty of costly raid at Simon Cowell's home
- New Pedestrian killed trying to cross interstate in Asheville
- Trial date set for Sullivan County man charged with child sex crimes
- Man sentenced after trying to bring meth to Lee County inmates
- Supreme Court may strike law barring sex offenders from social media