JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Jonesborough man has been arrested and accused of dealing drugs.
Johnson City Police tell us Harold Benbow was indicted in Washington County on two counts of selling crack cocaine.
According to the indictment, undercover investigators bought crack from Benbow on two separate occasions.
Benbow was taken to the Washington County Detention Center. His bond was set at $50,000.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial