JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Jonesborough man has been arrested and accused of dealing drugs.
Johnson City Police tell us Harold Benbow was indicted in Washington County on two counts of selling crack cocaine.
According to the indictment, undercover investigators bought crack from Benbow on two separate occasions.
Benbow was taken to the Washington County Detention Center. His bond was set at $50,000.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend