Johnson City Police are investigating a mysterious shooting.
Around 3:45 p.m. Wednesday at the Johnson City Medical Center a man pulled up to the emergency room and dropped off a man with a gunshot wound to his stomach, then took off.
Hospital officials aren't releasing any information, but we spoke with the driver of the car at the Johnson City Police Department.
The driver said police advised him not to speak with the media without an attorney.
The driver says he believes the victim is in stable condition, but that has not been confirmed since the victim's identity has not yet been released.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial