Johnson City Police are investigating a mysterious shooting.
Around 3:45 p.m. Wednesday at the Johnson City Medical Center a man pulled up to the emergency room and dropped off a man with a gunshot wound to his stomach, then took off.
Hospital officials aren't releasing any information, but we spoke with the driver of the car at the Johnson City Police Department.
The driver said police advised him not to speak with the media without an attorney.
The driver says he believes the victim is in stable condition, but that has not been confirmed since the victim's identity has not yet been released.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane