Washington Co., Tenn. - A Johnson City murder trial enters its sixth and possibly final day today.
Dale Larkin faces first degree murder and insurance fraud charges for the death of his wife Terri.
The jury has heard from several medical experts from both sides saying how they believe Terri Larkin died and what caused several broken bones.
She was found unresponsive in a bathtub in their home in 2003.
Larking was charged in 2009 after a second autopsy was performed.
Closing arguments are expected today and the jury could get the case as well.
- New KPS Global completes $1M expansion in Piney Flats facility
- Exide Technologies withdraws application to reopen, News 5 uncovers dozens of violations in its past
- Southwest Virginia leaders focus on re-entry efforts for inmates
- Wise man who stole ginseng roots given probation
- UPDATE: Bristol assisted living worker pleads guilty to assaulting 94-year-old woman