Washington Co., Tenn. - A Johnson City murder trial enters its sixth and possibly final day today.
Dale Larkin faces first degree murder and insurance fraud charges for the death of his wife Terri.
The jury has heard from several medical experts from both sides saying how they believe Terri Larkin died and what caused several broken bones.
She was found unresponsive in a bathtub in their home in 2003.
Larking was charged in 2009 after a second autopsy was performed.
Closing arguments are expected today and the jury could get the case as well.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson